Double the fun this July with a visit to Howletts Wild Animal Park for just £5!
Buy a full price day ticket to Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve and enjoy another visit to Howletts Wild Animal Park for just £5 per person! That's a huge saving of up to £16.95 person*
Take a trip on our authentic safari and explore Dinosaur Forest at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve. Then, double the fun with a trip to Howletts Wild Animal Park, where you’ll discover a world lost in time as you explore Animals of the Ice Age!
You’ll receive your Howletts voucher on admission to Port Lympne, so make sure you keep it safe for your next day out!
*Based on a full priced adult ticket to Howletts worth £21.95
Terms and conditions
- Offer Valid from Sunday 1st July to Tuesday 31st July 2018
- Visit to either Howletts or Port Lympne for £5.00 per person must be taken by Tuesday 31st July 2018
- Offer expires on Tuesday 31st July 2018
- Offer available on adult and child day entry tickets to either Howletts or Port Lympne purchased online via www.aspinallfoundation.org and at the Gatehouses
- Offer not available on Family Tickets purchased online or at the Gatehouse
- Not valid with any other offers including Tesco Clubcard
Your visit to Kent's award winning wildlife attraction
Great days out
Journey to South America, Asia, and Africa on our authentic safari and see some incredible animals along the way. Get up-close with life size prehistoric creatures in the Dinosaur Forest and wander our pathways to discover where the wild things are. Extend your adventure and stay overnight (or for as long as you like!) in one of our unique accommodations.
Eat and Drink
We’re home to over 760 animals across 90 species, including spectacled bears and Kent’s only giraffe. Find out more about our incredible animals here.
Jump on-board a safari truck, included in your entry ticket, and see how many magnificent animals you can spot on your way!
Steel your nerves and discover the forest that time forgot as you explore the UK’s largest outdoor dinosaur exhibition, Dinosaur Forest, featuring all your favourite beasts.
Eat and Drink
Taste authentic Italian dishes at Babydoll’s, or enjoy bistro-style dining at the Port Lympne Restaurant. Grab drinks and snacks from Basecamp or enjoy delicious pastries at Pinewood.
Relax, unwind, and recharge with an overnight stay in one of our unique accommodations.
The BIG day out
Explore: the animals
We’re home to over 700 rare and endangered animals, including the largest herd of black rhino in the UK, western lowland gorillas, the only giraffe in kent, tigers, lions, leopards, bears and so much more! With regular animal births and new species coming in every year, there’s always something different to see.
Take a look at our gallery below to see some of our lovely animals, including our adorable new black rhino calves, or see more here.
Go wild with unlimited free entry to Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve and enjoy discounts and benefits just for you. Keep up-to-date with free, quarterly e-news and take advantage of our exclusive Member Days, too.
- 10% off retail and catering
- 50% off selected short breaks for new members
- Free quarterly e-news
- Member Days
- Guide Book
Stay in our multi award-winning accommodation
There are so many amazing ways to stay at Port Lympne. Our award winning short breaks range from glamping to a luxurious 4* hotel, or a unique Treehouse stay. Set in this unique coastal location, with amazing views, surrounded by wildlife, it’s a short break you’ll never forget.
What’s more, all profits from the parks and short breaks go back into the conservation work of our charity. So you can enjoy your stay, knowing that you are directly helping our conservation work.
Your next adventure awaits
Enjoy unforgettable short breaks with friends, family and loved ones. Stay as long as you like and even pick a different accommodation for each night! Choose additional experiences or just soak up the peace and quiet, recharge and reconnect.
There's so much more to Port Lympne...
We’re not just an award-winning wild day out and we’re not just a charity with conservation at our heart. We take good care of our animals and good care of our guests, too! There’s nowhere in the world quite like Port Lympne.
Explore: Dinosaur Forest
Steel your nerves as you journey through Dinosaur Forest! Marvel at the tremendous T-Rex, stare at the Stegosaurus, feel the terror of the Pterodactyl, and delight at the sheer size of the diplodocus! Come face to face with prehistoric life-sized creatures in the UK’s largest dinosaur forest and make them come to life with our virtual reality app!Find out more
We’re not a zoo
- Port Lympne is a breeding sanctuary for rare and endangered animals and wherever possible we aim to send animals born here to protected areas of their natural habitat where they can live free – just as they should be.
- We always make sure that the animals come first, from enclosure design to diet, no expense is spared. We grow our own herbs and vegetables and source our meat from trustworthy suppliers.
- We design our enclosures with the animals in mind, so there’s lots of natural foliage and furniture to provide shelter and camouflage.
- We never lock our animals into viewing areas, so, just like in the wild, it may take some time to spot certain animals.
- We do our best to provide a fantastic visitor experience, whilst not forgetting the primary reason we’re here – to ensure the survival of endangered animals.
Recommend a visit
Animals had lots of space and the keepers/volunteers were informative and helpful. Would recommend a visit for sure.
Fantastic day out!
I visited the park yesterday with two toddlers and a baby. Fantastic day out...in a beautiful location looking out to sea over the Kentish downs. The dinosaur park was a big hit with the tots. A special thank you to our guide Stephen for a magical safari to see the giraffe family.
Lots of animals to see, fab safari experience too! Lots of walking but do provide push chairs for families with young children which is brilliant.
A genuine UK safari experience
the experience was unforgettable. Superb animals in 'natural' surroundings, happy and knowledgeable staff always helpful, great Lodge accommodation and services ....we stayed over two nights as there were 600 acres to enjoy with a powered people buggy provided. Scenery of the nearby coast was an extra delight.
How to get here
Port Lympne Reserve, Nr. Ashford, Kent, CT21 4PD