Closing date: Thursday 7 July 2022
Salary: £10.65 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Minimum of 35 hours a week
We are currently looking to recruit a permanent Housekeeping Supervisor, to work at our luxury short breaks accommodations.
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Housekeeping, you will ensure accommodation units and surrounding public areas are cleaned and maintained to the highest standards. You will also oversee a team of housekeepers, to ensure standards are met and delivered within set timeframes.
All units will need to be ready for check in; including making sure room browsers are in place, mini bars are stocked, special requests are in place, TV welcome screens are operating, and all maintenance issues have been addressed. You will also need to ensure Opera is updated efficiently with room status for all rooms, facilitating early check ins wherever possible.
Key duties will include:
• Leading the Housekeeping Team within your allocated area of responsibility, ensuring they are fully briefed on daily tasks
• Understanding and implementing the standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the areas of responsibility, ensuring the team understand and adhere to these
• To visit, inspect and assist housekeepers where necessary to meet standards and deadlines
• Checking standards of cleanliness and maintenance of public areas surrounding accommodation units
• Understanding and implementing standards of presentation and conduct; ensuring uniform standards are followed, the team meet, and exceed standards of customer service and interaction, and work effectively together as a team.
• Responsibility for reporting maintenance issues in your areas of responsibility
• Ensuring basic vehicle and safety checks are carried out prior to using the vehicles and equipment
• Always being warm and thoughtful; ensuring that customer requests/queries are responded to promptly and professionally
• Assist the Deputy Head of Housekeeping with co-ordinating special projects (opening of new accommodations) and special events (Christmas Settings)
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a senior housekeeping role
• Previous experience working in a Hospitality environment and experience of managing a team
• A clear understanding of SOPs, implementation, and development
• Great leadership skills, with the ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations
• An excellent knowledge of Hospitality Operations
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft packages.
• A full valid driving licence (essential)
A full job description is available on request.
Hours of work are a minimum of 35 hours per week, worked on a rota basis providing cover from Monday to Sunday including bank holidays and school holidays. Job share would be considered. A reliable mode of transport is recommended due to our remote location of the park. All applicants must have right to work in the UK.
• Free entry into both of our parks for you and a person of your choice, plus additional park tickets for your friends and family
• Discounts on our accommodation, food and retail products
• Uniform provided
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Access to our Healthy Extras scheme, which include access to counselling services, doctor line and retail discounts
• A Healthcare Cashback Plan and added annual leave related to length of service
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Onsite parking
To Apply – Please use the form below or email your C.V and covering letter to: email@example.com