The Aspinall Foundation and the Howletts Wild Animal Trust work to save endangered species. This work relies on the generosity and commitment of our visitors, guests, and supporters. We strive to respect your wishes, protect the information you give us and inspire you with our work.
We promise to:
Try to inspire you
- We will share the amazing stories and images of the animals you are helping to save and report back on the work you fund.
- We will allocate your support to a specific area of our work if you want. Let us know and we will do so if we can.
- We will value every contribution, large and small, and put your support to work as quickly as we can.
Protect the information you give us
- We will keep your information to give us secure and confidential and never sell your data to an outside organisation for their marketing or fundraising purposes
- We will only contact you via methods you are happy for us to use unless it’s a legal requirement, and you can change your preferences at any time
Treat you with respect
- We will always be polite in our contact with you, acknowledging when we make mistakes and seeking to put things right.
- We will not put pressure on you to support us. We are particularly sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people. Our staff, volunteers and suppliers will adhere to the Institute of Fundraising's policy on vulnerable people.
- We will not make cold telephone calls to members of the public.
- To help us be efficient we will sometimes share your information and work with external suppliers who may contact you on our behalf.
- We will train and monitor our external suppliers to meet our high standards and keep our Promise. We will act quickly if they do not maintain the standards we set
We comply with all relevant laws, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the Telephone Preference Service.
We will always strive for best practice in fundraising; we are members of the Institute of Fundraising, and abide by the Fundraising Code of Practice.
If you have a suggestion, a view or complaint we want to hear from you. Please contact us on 01303 234199, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post. If you have a complaint, we will endeavour to resolve it quickly. However, if we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication.
Thank you for everything you do to help us save endangered species!