The Aspinall Foundation work around the globe to save endangered species. This work would not be possible without the generosity and commitment of our supporters. We strive to respect your wishes, protect the information you give us and inspire you with our work.
We promise to:
Try to inspire you
- We will share the amazing stories and images of the wildlife you are helping to conserve and report back on the work you fund.
- We will value every contribution, large and small, and put your support to work as quickly as we can.
- All our activities are open, fair, honest, and legal and led by our values
Protect the information you give us
- We will keep your information secure and confidential and never sell your data to an outside organisation for their marketing or fundraising purposes
- We will only contact you via methods you are happy for us to use
- You can change your contact preferences at any time
Treat you with respect
- We will always be polite in our contact with you, acknowledge when we make mistakes and seek to put things right.
- We try hard to ensure no one ever feels pressured to support our work
- We are particularly sensitive when engaging with vulnerable people. Our staff, volunteers and suppliers will adhere to the Institute of Fundraising's policy on vulnerable people.
- To help us be efficient we will sometimes share your information and work with external suppliers who may contact you on our behalf.
- We will train and monitor our external suppliers to meet our high standards and keep our Promise. We will act quickly if they do not maintain the standards we set
We comply with all relevant laws, including the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the Telephone Preference Service.
We will always strive for best practice in fundraising; we are members of the Institute of Fundraising and the Fundraising Regulator, and abide by the Fundraising Code of Practice.
If you have a suggestion, a view or complaint we want to hear from you. Please contact us on 01303264647, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post. If you have a complaint, we will endeavour to resolve it quickly. However, if we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Fundraising Regulator to make a final adjudication.
Thank you for everything you do to help us save endangered species!
We are proud to be registered with the UK’s Fundraising Regulator.