Wheels up for Wildlife!
London To Brighton Cycle 15th September 2019
Join our team on the famous London to Brighton this September with free lunch, spectacular views, great support and a shiny medal all for just £55!
This epic cycle ride is a 54 amazing mile challenge from Clapham Common to Brighton Seafront on September 15th 2019.
Reasons to take part:
- Cycle along beautiful country lanes, through idyllic towns along to the remarkable Brighton beach front.
- Enjoy an unlimited buffet at the halfway mark to power up before tackling the notorious Ditchling Beacon.
- Experience the amazing views on a relaxing ride downhill into Brighton
- Fly down the beachfront to the finish, passing crowds of encouraging spectators to collect your medal.
- Grabbing a well-deserved celebratory drink at the event village after completion.
The event organisers are on hand to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible. They provide:
- Fully marked route
- Free buffet lunch
- Plenty of water stops
- Roaming mechanical support en-route
As well as fundraising support, hints and tips from us and all participants will receive a free Aspinall Foundation Sports top!
Join our team now
Places on this challenge are limited, so sign up now and get your wheels up for wildlife.
We ask that you aim for a target of £250 in sponsorship to help us continue our vital conservation work in sending endangered wildlife back to the wild and saving them from the illegal pet trade. As such we will provide professional fundraising advice on how to achieve this and more! Thank you