Cycle for Conservation
The KM Charity Team’s Big Bike Ride is back for 2021 so why not hop on your bike and come and join us.
The Big West Kent Bike Ride
Sunday 18th April 2021 at Cyclo Park, Gravesend. 50km and 100km Routes available.
The Big East Kent Bike Ride
Sunday 12th September 2021 at Betteshanger Country Park, Deal for a 50km route.
Registration fee £30
Fundraising Target £100
This is a collaborative event with the KM Charity Team enabling you to cycle for The Aspinall Foundation. We will receive 70% of sponsor monies, with the remaining 30% going to the KM Charity Team to cover event costs and support its child literacy and health programmes.
We are optimistic that restrictions will be easing by these dates and please be assured that both events will adhere to government guidance in place at the time. Should either event need to be postponed, all participants will be given the option to have a refund or take part on a rescheduled date.
As a thanks from us, our very first cyclist on this event will receive a free place on this challenge and all other participants will receive a discount.
For information on how to get your discount to register please call 01303 234191 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for standing up for wildlife.