See the big picture
Art Auction for Animal Conservation
Auction now live
The Aspinall Foundation have kindly been donated pieces of art from wildlife artists across the UK which has enabled us to run an online auction, to raise money to protect our animals and support our vital conservation projects.
The auction is now live until 9pm on Wednesday 9th December. You can view the brochure to see all the lots available and take a look into the stories behind each piece of Art to find your favourite piece.
By purchasing a piece of art from our online auction you can treat yourself or someone you love to a unique gift but also support real, on-the-ground overseas conservation work that will help get the animals Back to the Wild.
Help us see the big picture and take part in The Art of Conservation.View the Brochure
The auction has been extended until 9pm on Wednesday 9th December.
So there is still time to get your final bids in.
If you haven't bid yet, creating an account is quick and simple just follow the link below.Visit the Aspinall Art Auction
The Aspinall Foundation
The Art Of Conservation Terms and Conditions
By participating in the Charity Auction, anyone who takes part “a Donor or a Bidder” will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them in addition to Bid In’s Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in the charity auction will take place online. Each Bidder must go online between 27th November – 4th December (“the Bid Period”) and submit a bid. All bids are subject to the providers Terms and conditions.
- Once the item is detailed online, bids will be taken for a specific period as announced online (“Bid Period”). The highest genuine bid received from any Bidder by the end of the Bid Period will secure the item.
- All Bidders must ensure that they are able to pay for any item on which they wish to bid for or that alternatively, they can afford to give the Donation to The Aspinall Foundation.
- All Auction Items are provided on an 'as seen' or 'as described' basis and The Aspinall Foundation does not agree to or accept any responsibility for them or liability in relation to them.
- Items will not be dispatched to the winning bidder until full payment has been received by Bid In/The Aspinall Foundation.
- Additional delivery charges may be applicable and will be applied in discussion with the winning bidder post auction by The Aspinall Foundation at our own discretion.
- The Aspinall Foundation will not be liable for damage or loss of items arising from the courier delivery of items.
- Notwithstanding that a winning bid has been received or a pledge for an item has been given, if The Aspinall Foundation discover before the delivery of any item that for any reason under these Rules or Terms and Conditions and Bid In Terms and Conditions that the Participant should have been ineligible to give a Donation, or engage in the Charity Bid, or that any of the same should have been declared invalid due to any suspect activity, The Aspinall Foundation reserves the right to reject the Donation, bid or purchase as applicable.
- The Aspinall Foundation shall not be responsible for any failure on behalf of any Participant whose bid is not received by Bid In and The Aspinall Foundation.
- Once items have been purchased there will be no refunds applied except for extenuating circumstances at The Aspinall Foundations discretion.
To qualify for Gift Aid, you must pay an amount of UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the appropriate tax year (currently 25p for each £1 given). Tax year is 6 April one year to 5 April the next year.
Gift Aid on lot items is only applicable in a limited number of situations; the Charity will claim wherever possible; for more info see: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/charities/gift_aid/rules/auctions.htm
Data Protection Act 2018
In registering with this online auction, donors and bidders’ consent to their information (“the Information”) being used as reasonably necessary for the purpose of the auction. The administrators of the auction will use the Information only as needed in connection with the auction, keeping it secure and not disclosing the Information to other parties.