Event time9:30 to 5:00
Event date10 Feb - 18 Feb
February half term at Port Lympne Reserve
Explore over 600 acres to discover where the wild things are!
This February half term at Port Lympne Reserve, explore over 600 acres to discover where the wild things are and take part in our Golden Gorilla competition where a private rangers tour is up for grabs every day!
From Saturday 10th to Sunday 18th February, try to find the golden gorilla in his hiding place around the Reserve and you could find yourself and your friends and family enjoying a special safari the very same day of your visit!
Jump on board a safari truck to travel through our South American, Asian and African plains, spotting incredible animals, including Kent’s only spectacled bears and our famous giraffe family. Plus look out for our brand new arrivals including vicugna, Brazilian tapirs, rhea, and our lovely Bactrian camels.
Later, steel your nerves and venture into the exciting Dinosaur Forest where you’ll discover the spinetingling Spinosaurus, terrifying T Rex, soaring Pterodactyls and mighty mammoth to name a few!
Wander the trails as your adventure continues, to spot other new animals to the Reserve including wallabies and ring tailed lemurs too.
With so much going on, this half term will be wilder than you think!
Terms & Conditions:
- Entry to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Entry is deemed as submitting your name and contact telephone details including your mobile with the correct answer.
- Entrants must ensure that their competition form is handed in to the Guest Services office on the day of visit by no later than 2.00pm.
- Winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries by a representative of Port Lympne Reserve.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and text on day of visit by, or shortly after 2.15pm
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash and has no cash value.
- Prize must be taken on the day of visit.
- Prize is non-negotiable.
- Eligibility for entry is within Mainland UK for ages 18 years and over.
- Employees of Port Lympne Reserve and Howletts Wild Animal Park and their parent companies, their immediate families and any associated agencies are excluded from entering the competition.
- Entrants grant Port Lympne Reserve and Howletts Wild Animal Park the license to use their name for post-promotion publicity and marketing communications from The Howletts Wild Animal Trust (Port Lympne Reserve & Howletts Wild Animal Park).
- Each individual is only allowed to enter the competition once.
- Port Lympne reserve the right to refuse entry into the draw.
- Port Lympne Reserve and Howletts Wild Animal Park reserve the right to offer an alternative prize in the event that the original prize is unavailable.
- The judges’ decisions are final.
- Port Lympne Reserve and Howletts Wild Animal Park (THWAT) reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. In the event that this happens, this document will be updated with the amended Terms & Conditions.
Your support is vital to our success. The Aspinall Foundation and The Howletts Wild Animal Trust (and its trading subsidiary HPLE Estates Ltd) would like to use your information to update you on our work, deliver our services, send special offers, and ask for your support. You will be able to opt in on your competition form.