Event time9:30 to 5:00
Event date30 Mar
Look out for the hidden golden eggs to win prizes!
Dinosaur Forest at Port Lympne Reserve will be even bigger this Spring, as more pre-historic creatures stomp into Kent’s largest outdoor dinosaur exhibit! There’ll be more teeth, more scales and even more fun, as you come face to face with pre-historic creatures, including the 4 tonne Pachyrhinosaurus and the 9-metre-long Carnotaurus, alongside favourites such as the T-Rex, Spinosaurus and Pterodactyls.
From Friday 30th March to Sunday 15th April, take part in our Golden Egg Competition where we are giving away an eggciting baboon encounter to a lucky winner, every day!
As you explore the forest that time forgot, remember to look out for the six hidden golden eggs. If you find the winning egg, you could win a feeding experience, with our troupe of baboons, on the day of your visit!
Don't forget to book your single visit tickets online before your visit to save an eggciting 10%Book online and save!
Find out more
We’ve hidden six golden eggs around Dinosaur Forest, each egg has a QR code attached to it. Simply scan the code to discover if you could win the chance of meeting our baboons at the end of the day, or if you need to keep looking for that elusive winning egg!
A winner will be chosen at random, every day from all the correct entries and notified by a member of our ranger’s team before 3pm, so make sure that you fill in all your details on the online form, if you scan the winning egg!
Plus, we’ll have more new experiences throughout the Reserve including our new Wallaby Walkthrough where you can wander amongst our red necked wallabies, before jumping on board a safari truck, to discover our new species in the South American, Asian and African Experiences.
Don’t forget to look out for our adorable spring arrivals too including our baby rhino calves, baby takin and many more!
You can even watch as our family of gorillas enjoy their very own Easter Egg hunt on Monday 2nd April and, for an additional price of £15 per person, you could help our keepers give our gorillas an afternoon snack!
Terms and Conditions
- Entries must be submitted using the online form, generated by scanning the QR code on the winning egg.
- Entry to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.#Entry is deemed as submitting your name and contact telephone details including your mobile.
- Entries must be submitted on the day of visit by 2.30pm.
- The winner will be chosen at random by a representative of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve.
- Winners will be notified by phone and text by a representative of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve at 2.45pm.
- Winners will be asked to make their way to Guest Services by 3.30pm on the day of visit. If the notified winners are not at Guest Services at 3.30pm, another winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries.
- Prize is non negotiable
- Prize does not have any monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize must be taken on day of visit.
- Prize is non transferrable.
- Eligibility for entry is within Mainland UK for ages 18 years and over.
- Employees of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve and Howletts Wild Animal Park and their parent companies, their immediate families and any associated agencies are excluded from entering the competition.
- Entrants grant Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve and Howletts Wild Animal Park the license to use their name for post-promotion publicity and marketing communications from The Howletts Wild Animal Trust (Port Lympne Reserve & Howletts Wild Animal Park).
- Port Lympne reserve the right to refuse entry into the draw.
- Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve and Howletts Wild Animal Park reserve the right to offer an alternative prize in the event that the original prize is unavailable.
- The judges’ decisions are final.