Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
A former 1920’s weekend retreat, the 4* Port Lympne Hotel offers a stunning setting for your special day. With a variety of licenced locations for your ceremony including the ornate reception rooms, gorgeous gardens and terraces and exotic Moroccan Courtyard, we can offer the perfect backdrop for any wedding theme.
Port Lympne Hotel
Spencer Roberts Room
Up to 40 guests
The Long Room
Up to 100 guests
Up to 200 guests
Glyn Philpott Bar
Impress your guests with reception drinks and canapes in one of our beautifully painted animal mural rooms in the elegant 1920s mansion house. Enjoy your ceremony in a variety of licensed locations including the ornate reception rooms, gorgeous terraces and exotic Moroccan Courtyard.
Enjoy your wedding breakfast and/or evening celebrations outside on one of our terraces showcasing the beautiful views of the gardens and Romney Marsh. With the option to book the mansion exclusively for just you and your guests, it provides the perfect backdrop for some stunning photos of your day.
- A variety of locations for your ceremony inside and outside from 2-150 guests
- Private dining for up to 50 guests
- Evening reception for up to 100 guests
- 2 private dining rooms which are ideal for evening reception with DJ or band
- Exclusive use of the hotel and grounds
- This includes 8 boutique bedrooms located on the 1st floor, which can accommodate up to 15 guests
With uninterrupted views of our spectacled bear enclosure and out to the Kent coast, Bear Lodge has its very own private access and car parking. The building is perfect for a rustic and natural theming for your wedding breakfast and reception. With the option of an outdoor ceremony hosted by our local celebrant.
- Ceremony outside space for up to 70 guests
- Private dining for up to 70 guests
- Evening reception for up to 180 guests
- This includes 19 spacious tents, which can accommodate up to 152 guests
The Aspinall Suite
A magnificent glass house, perfect for large receptions with its very own private bar and dance floor and mirror ball. Within the historic listed walls, you can still make out some wonderful details such as the dove cote above the doorway, this space provides the perfect, neutral backdrop for you to add those signature touches, setting the scene to create the perfect reception.
- Ceremony for 50-150 guests
- Private dining for 50-180 guests
- Evening reception for up to 200 guests, with a dance floor area with live music or entertainment (please note that if you would prefer to hold just your evening reception this room is the ideal location).
Situated on a nature reserve, are a combination of luxury treehouses, each sleeping four people, with decked verandas. Offering fabulous views over the rhino enclosure, and further afield across the remote Romney Marshes out to the English Channel.
- Ceremony outside space for up to 20 guests (please note this area is not licensed so would be hosted by our local celebrant)
- Private buffet or hog roast for up to 40 guests in the private clubhouse with garden areas
- This includes 10 luxurious treehouses, which can accommodate up to 40 guests
The fully restored courtyard retains all its original features including its marble flooring, pillars, octagonal fountain, baths and balcony and has been decorated with antiques handpicked from Marrakech, making it the perfect outdoor space for eating, drinking and relaxing.
- Ceremony outside space for up to 20 guests
- Private buffet or afternoon tea for up to 30 guests
- The perfect location for a drinks reception and canapés up to 40 guests
Port Lympne Reserve
Couples and their wedding guests can enjoy a VIP safari to The South American, African, Asian experience. A variety of animal experiences can also be arranged, from meeting the tigers to feeding giraffe or black rhino.
A variety of little touches and extras are supplied free of charge for the special day, including a cake stand and knife and a lockable ornamental post box for cards.
15 acres of manicured gardens offer a wonderful backdrop to your ceremony with glittering fountains cascading into ornamental ponds, colourful borders planted with vivid blooms, dramatic walkways and of course, the magnificent Trojan Steps decorated with mystical Egyptian friezes.