Your special day
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve uses the very best seasonal and locally sourced ingredients wherever possible. We grow our own food and work with other Kentish suppliers and farmers that are as passionate about growing as the chefs are about cooking.
Our dedicated team of chefs are committed to serving fresh, ethically sourced ingredients and go to great lengths researching the finest sustainable produce.
Our wedding coordinators offer the highest level of personal service. They pride themselves on being flexible, down to earth and approachable at all times.
We have many options available, so take the stress out of organising and give our wedding coordinators a call 01303 234111 or complete the form below to enable us to advise you and tailor a quote to your needs.Wedding Packages
- Complimentary consultations
- A tour of the wedding venue, gardens and accommodation across the 600 acre reserve.
- Booking the registrar date for all ceremonies.
- Assisting in the organisation and planning of their wedding from initial enquiry through to the big day within the agreed budget.
- Consultation with the chef and menu tasting.
- Ensuring all dietary requirements are met.
- Providing local information for couples and their guests, including details of trusted suppliers
- Arrange pre wedding site visits with the couple and their photographer.
- Coordinating deliveries/services on the day.
- Liaising with internal departments at the reserve including animal sections to ensure animal encounters/safaris and other special arrangements are met.
- Implementing a backup plan in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Our venue hire prices include
- Our wedding coordinator to assist in the planning and organisation of your special day.
- Exclusive use of the area for your wedding ceremony.
- Exclusive use of the area for your wedding breakfast and evening reception.
- Full use of our beautiful landscaped gardens for your photographs.
- Tables, chairs, white linen, glassware, cutlery and crockery.
- Ivory post box.
- Silver cake stand and knife.
- Complimentary parking.
- Wooden easel, to display your seating plan.
- Microphone for speeches.
- Docking station for wedding breakfast music.
- Rates are also available for a variety of locations across the reserve.
We have many other options available, so take the stress out of organising and give our wedding coordinators a call 01303 234111 or complete the form below to enable us to advise you and tailor a quote to your needs.