Exclusively at the National Wedding Show
Win a Spectrum Collections mystery box
Sign up to enter our prize draw to win a mystery box from our friends at Spectrum Collections, a world-renowned make up brush brand. The Chief Mermaids have picked out a surprise selection of their favourite Spectrum goodies for one lucky winner.
Simply enter your details below, tick the boxes and cross your fingers!
- Win a Spectrum Collections mystery box (the “Prize Draw”) is open to certain residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees, volunteers or agencies of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, Howletts Wild Animal Park, The Aspinall Foundation or Spectrum Collections (“PLH/HWAP/TAF” or the “Promoter”), their family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the sign up form above and opt in to communications from The Howletts Wild Animal Trust and Spectrum Collections. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org “Win a Spectrum Collections mystery box prize draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning form submission.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by PLH/HWAP/TAF.
- The Prize Draw opens at 07:30 on 16th October 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 17th October 2021. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
- The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or before 22nd October 2021 at the offices of PLH/HWAP/TAF, located at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, Aldington Road, Kent.
- The prize: The selected winner will receive a mystery box containing a selection of brushes and make up accessories from Spectrum Collections. Only one winner per household. PLH/HWAP/TAF accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 22nd October 2021 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to PLH/HWAP/TAF within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and PLH/HWAP/TAF shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and PLH/HWAP/TAF shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. PLH/HWAP/TAF further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of PLH/HWAP/TAF in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that PLH/HWAP/TAF permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to PLH/HWAP/TAF under these Terms and Conditions.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Promoter: Howletts Wild Animal Trust, Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, Aldington Road, CT21 4PD.