Win tickets to the National Wedding Show!
We've got 10 pairs of tickets to give away to some lucky winners for the National Wedding Show. As well as finding plenty of wedding inspiration from full-scale catwalk shows and hundreds of dresses and suits to try on, plus honeymoon ideas, decor and much more from local wedding suppliers from London, Kent and the surrounding areas, you'll be able to meet our lovely wedding coordinators and find out just how special our Kent wedding venue really is!
Sign up to enter our prize draw to win one of 10 pairs of tickets for the National Wedding Show, 14-15 October 2023 at Excel London. Simply enter your details below, tick the boxes and cross your fingers!Enter now
- Win a pair of tickets to the National Wedding Show (the “Prize Draw”) is open to certain residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over.
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees, volunteers or agencies of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, Howletts Wild Animal Park, The Aspinall Foundation or the National Wedding Show (“PLH/HWAP/TAF” or the “Promoter”), their family members, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the sign up form above and opt in to communications from The Howletts Wild Animal Trust and the National Wedding Show. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Win tickets to the National Wedding Show prize draw” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning form submission.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by PLH/HWAP/TAF.
- The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 12th October 2023. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
- The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 13th October 2023 at the offices of PLH/HWAP/TAF, located at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, Aldington Road, Kent.
- The prize: The selected winners will receive a pair of tickets to the National Wedding Show. Only one winner per household. PLH/HWAP/TAF accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 13th October 2021 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to PLH/HWAP/TAF within 7 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and PLH/HWAP/TAF shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. PLH/HWAP/TAF further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of PLH/HWAP/TAF in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that PLH/HWAP/TAF permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to PLH/HWAP/TAF under these Terms and Conditions.
- PLH/HWAP/TAF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Promoter: Howletts Wild Animal Trust, Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, Aldington Road, CT21 4PD.