Port Lympne Hotel dining deal
Treat someone special to a surprise getaway to Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve on selected midweek dates in November and December 2021 or January 2022 and enjoy a delicious two-course dinner in our stunning Garden Room restaurant included in the cost of your stay*.
You’re in the best company when you stay at Port Lympne Hotel. In the building’s days as a weekend party palace, guests included: Charlie Chaplin; Lawrence of Arabia; Edward, Prince of Wales and Mrs Simpson; George Bernard Shaw and Sir Winston Churchill. Become part of Port Lympne history and book your stay today.
To claim your deal, simply use the code HOTEL2D
Set within 15 acres of landscaped gardens, the historic Port Lympne Hotel offers incredible views from every bedroom. Enjoy dishes made with local produce and home-grown ingredients in our restaurant and relax with a drink whilst you take in the uninterrupted views from the terraces. Enjoy exclusive access to the reserve before and after visiting hours on your personal golf buggy, included in your stay.
You’ll enjoy exclusive access to Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve outside of visitor hours, allowing you to explore as the sun sets and the animals settle in for the evening. Guests at Port Lympne Hotel also enjoy the use of a private golf buggy during their stay, allowing you to explore the Reserve after our day guests have departed.
Eat & Drink
Selected midweek stays made using the code HOTEL2D includes a delicious 2-course dinner at The Garden Room Restaurant & Bar, where we offer an extensive range of wines, alongside a lovingly-crafted evening menu, designed by our Executive Chef. We use the very best seasonal produce from our own vegetable and herb gardens alongside locally sourced ingredients wherever we can.
- An overnight stay at Port Lympne Hotel (sleeps two)
- Entry to Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve
- Entry to Howletts Wild Animal Park
- Use of a private golf buggy during your stay
- 2-course dinner served at The Garden Room Restaurant & Bar
Your visit means more
A stay at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve directly supports the ground-breaking conservation work of the Aspinall Foundation. Just by joining us for a getaway in the Kent countryside, you are helping to protect animals in the wild and send animals in our care at Port Lympne and our sister park, Howletts Wild Animal Park, back to the wild.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for new Port Lympne Hotel bookings made before 31st December 2021 for selected midweek (Sunday-Thursday) dates in November 2021, December 2021 and January 2022
- Enter the code HOTEL2D when booking online to claim
- Beverages not included*
- Rates and extras stated cannot be transferred to an existing booking
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount code
- The above rates are subject to availability. The number of rooms available is limited, and can be amended or withdrawn at any time
- All prices are subject to change and the price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation
- Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve standard booking terms and conditions apply