Closing date: Monday 6 June 2022
Guaranteed earnings of £11 per hour, plus TRONC and excellent benefits
We’re currently seeking quality applications for our beautiful, historic hotel & garden room restaurant, as well as our Babydoll's Italian & Bear Lodge Restaurant.
If you have a passion for excellent customer service and thrive in a busy hospitality environment, then this could be the perfect job for you.
- Providing an outstanding dining impression from when the guest arrive at our restaurants to the time they leave
- Taking orders and serving customers
- Working effectively within the team to ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant and events
- To ensure customers and visitors feel welcome at all times
- Clearing tables and ensuring the restaurants are clean and presentable at all times
- Ensuring and products are stocked
- Go above and beyond where possible to provide an unforgettable experience
- Explaining food & beverage options and upselling where possible
- Understand and communicate allergy information
- Setting up and breaking down of events
Hours are worked on a flexible shift basis, up to 40 hours a week. Shifts may vary to include day shifts, evenings, weekends, school holidays and bank holidays. A reliable form of transport would be essential due to the remote location of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve.
Basic rate of pay is £9.18 for under 21s and £9.50 for over 21s, plus guaranteed share of TRONC to a total minimum rate of £11 per hour.
- Share of TRONC
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays, pro-rata to working hours
- Free entry into both of our parks for you and a person of your choice, additional park tickets for your family and friends
- Discounts on food and retail in the parks as well as our accommodation products
- Onsite parking
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Access to our Health Extras Scheme providing discounts on many high street retailers as well as access to a 24-hour counselling service and other great benefits
- A healthcare cash back plan and added annual leave related to length of service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
To apply: Please use the form below or email a CV along with a covering letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org