Closing date: Tuesday 7 June 2022
Salary: £20,300.80 per annum + Excellent Benefits
We are currently looking for a Catering Supervisor, who will play a key role in managing the day-to-day operation of our multiple and varied catering outlets – including an exciting new hospitality development for 2022! Reporting to the Catering Manager, you will join a knowledgeable supervisory team with an expectation to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our team to ensure excellent customer service. Supervisors will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability. Exceptional supervisory skills and a strong understanding of customer service are a must.
Duties of the role will include:
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent customer service
- Provide team of catering assistants with support and training
- Ensure that high standards are maintained in cleanliness, hygiene, and presentation
- Ensure customer queries and requests are resolved and fulfilled
The ideal candidate will have experience gained in a similar fast paced commercial food service environment. You will have the ability to prioritise, make appropriate decisions under pressure and be able to juggle various tasks. You will have good problem-solving abilities and a proven track record of maintaining exceptional standards of service and presentation. Essential for this role are strong team leadership skills, excellent communication skills and an understanding that the needs of the guest always come first.
A full job description is available on request.
Working hours are 40 hours per week between the hours of 7.30am and 6.30pm, worked on a rota basis and will include weekends and bank holidays. A reliable form of transport is recommended due to the remote location of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (Pro-rata)
- Free entry into both of our parks for you and a person of your choice, plus additional park tickets for your friends and family
- Onsite parking
- Discounts on our accommodation, food and retail products
- Uniform provided
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Access to our Healthy Extras scheme, which include access to counselling services, doctor line and retail discounts
- A healthcare cash back plan and added annual leave related to length of service
- Cycle to work scheme
To apply: Please use the form below or email your CV and covering letter to – email@example.com