5k and 10k routes
The Port Lympne Challenge is back and bigger than ever!
This year we are Running for Rhino’s with new 5K and 10K routes taking you behind the scenes at the park. This year will include Chip timing and a stunning bespoke Rhino medal! There will be a 1k Fun Run for Children on the flat grasslands at the top of the park, along with food, drink, stalls, music and much more!
Run across the grasslands, past the enclosures and through the Forests of Port Lympne Reserve experiencing the sights and sounds of the park waking up for the day. See how many rhinos you can spot along the route as well as wolves, lions, tigers and dinosaurs!
- Date: Sunday 30th June
- Venue: Port Lympne Reserve
- Entry Price: £16-£20
- Registration From: 8am
- Start Time: 9am
- Prizes for fastest male and female finishers; kids, 5k and 10k
- Prizes for best fancy dress in kids race and main run
- All entrants raising over £100 in sponsorship will be entered into a prize draw to win a Rhino adoption including an annual pass and a Rhino encounter.
- Children’s fun run entries £5 – sign up on the day
If you raise £25 in sponsorship you will receive one free park ticket or raise £50 for two! Valid until the end of 2019.
We have limited places available so sign up now and take this rare opportunity to experience Port Lympne Reserve before it’s open to the public whilst raising funds to help save Rhino’s from extinction!