The KM Media Group have kindly chosen us as one of their charities of the year for 2020
The KM Event team host a range of fun filled events throughout the year from Colour Runs to Charity Quizzes.
KM offer events for any age, families, teams and corporates can all get involved and help raise funds to save endangered wildlife from extinction.
The KM Charity Team will donate 70% of all funds raised to The Aspinall Foundation and will retain the remaining 30% to the KM Charity Teams children's road safety project in Kent.
- Abseil, 21st March
- Big Charity Quiz, 17th April
- Big Bike Ride, 26th April
- Charity Walk, 21st June
- Colour Run, 7th June
- Fire Walk, 30th October