Updated 19th July 2021
As the UK enters step four of the Government's Covid-19 lockdown roadmap, our main priority continues to be the safety of our customers, colleagues, and animals.
Although many of our existing control measures will no longer be legal requirements from today, we have decided to keep all the following key protection measures in place until further notice:
- Social distancing where possible
- Practicing good hand hygiene - thorough handwashing and using hand sanitiser. All hand sanitiser stations will be retained, and will continue to be maintained and refilled
- Keeping hygiene screens in place
- Frequent cleaning of touchpoints
- Not shaking hands
- Strongly encouraging guests to pre-book their arrival time online
- We will be asking visitors to wear face coverings on our animal encounters for small cats, big cats, primates and gorillas
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory for our visitors elsewhere in the park, but we will be encouraging you to wear them indoors
- Our team will continue to wear face coverings where appropriate
- Face coverings will continue to be available for visitors at Guest Services and all clubhouses
We will be encouraging visitors to observe the above guidelines whilst on the premises.
Our team is committed to making sure everyone feels safe and ensuring we are doing everything we can to help reduce the spread of Covid-19.
We very much look forward to welcoming you soon.