Closing Date: Friday 1 March 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Salary in line with the national minimum/living wage
Port Lympne Reserve is part of The Aspinall Foundation, a charity committed to protecting rare and endangered animals from extinction through captive breeding and reintroduction programs.
We are looking to recruit Housekeeping Assistants, to work at our luxury short breaks accommodations from now until November 2019 on a flexible basis. We are currently looking for energetic, confident and sociable people with an eye for detail to join our fast-paced team and be able to work under pressure. Relevant experience of working in a lodge, chalet, hotel or bed & breakfast with knowledge of cleaning, changing bedding and preparing areas for the next guests is preferable, however full training will be given.
Duties will include:
- Carry out general cleaning duties
- Stripping and remaking beds
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, including communal areas
- Cleaning log burners
- Dusting, vacuuming and sweeping
- Checking and replenishing inventory and reporting any maintenance issue, lost property or missing item
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A warm approachable manner
- Strong team player
- Self-confident and the ability to use your own initiative
- Good time-keeping
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The role is variable hours worked on a flexible rota basis providing cover from Monday to Sunday including bank holidays and school holidays. A reliable mode of transport is recommended due to our remote location.
All applicants must have right to work in the UK.
To apply: Please use the form below or email a CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to: Human Resources, Port Lympne Reserve, Lympne, Kent, CT21 4PD.