Closing Date: Monday 28 June 2021
Salary: £9.00 - £12.50 per hour DOE
Required from now until October
At Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve we are recruiting a Breakfast chef to work in our unique restaurants. With a seasonal changing menu using fresh and robust flavours, championing local ingredients and produce from local suppliers and our kitchen garden.
We are looking for motivated and experienced Breakfast Chefs with a real passion for cooking, to prepare and serve an a la carte breakfast menu for our accommodation guests.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring your section is set and that you are following set recipes and specifications on dishes and functions.
- Ensuring all ordering for your section is completed at end of service and mise en place is written for following day
- Ensure the kitchen is cleaned and closed down at end of service, ensuring your section fridge is tidy and organised and also ensuring fridges are labelled correctly
- Managing of breakfast stock and rotation
- Once the breakfast service is complete you may be required to assist the kitchen with prep, cooking and cleaning tasks, along with the upkeep of the kitchen.
Previous experience of breakfast service within a fast-paced kitchen will be essential. As you will be running the breakfast service, you need to be confident working on your own and able to give clear instructions to supporting staff. Working hours are up to 40 hours per week depending on occupancy, with job share considered. This is a seasonal role until October.
- Service Charge
- Uniform Provided
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Free entry into both of our parks, free tickets for your family and friends, plus discounts on food and retail products as well as onsite parking
- Training and development opportunities.
To apply: Please use the form below or email a CV along with a covering email to- firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to: Human Resources, Port Lympne Reserve, Lympne, Kent, CT21 4PD.