Closing Date: Friday 30 July 2021
Salary is £8.00 or £8.91 DOA
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve and Howletts Wild Animal Park are world class wildlife parks and established visitor attractions run by the international animal conservation charity; The Aspinall Foundation. The mansion, located in the unique and beautiful setting of Port Lympne Reserve was converted to a four star hotel and currently has eight exquisite rooms. The grade II listed Mansion hotel and beautiful terraced gardens offer a truly unique wedding, conference and party venue nestled in the heart of a world famous wild animal park with breath-taking panoramic views across to the English Channel.
We are looking for Kitchen Porters to work in our various kitchens to help provide service for day visitors and our accommodation guests.
• General washing up of pots and pans
• General cleaning
• Sweeping and mopping at the end of every service
• Emptying the bins
• Maintenance of the floor during service (sweeping)
• Assisting in closing scrub down at the end of every service
• Maintenance of the steps and area to the rear of the kitchen
Ideally you will be calm under pressure, able to work on your own initiative and able to deliver a high standard of service.
With an immediate start, the work is flexible covering mornings, afternoons, evenings and will include weekends. A reliable form of transport would be essential due to the remote location of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
The rate of pay is £8.00 per hour for under 21’s and £8.91 for over 21’s.
• Service Charge
• Uniform Provided
• Free entry into both of our parks, free tickets for your family and friends, plus discounts on food and retail products as well as onsite parking
To Apply: Please use the form below or email a CV along with a covering letter to Leee@aspinallfoundation.org