Closing Date: Friday 12 May 2017
At Bear Lodge and Pinewood Camping Pods
Port Lympne Reserve is part of The Aspinall Foundation, a charity committed to protecting rare and endangered animals from extinction through captive breeding and reintroduction programs.
We are looking to recruit part time Housekeeping Assistants, to work at Bear Lodge and Pinewood accommodation for the season on a flexible basis. We are currently looking for energetic, confident and sociable people with an eye for detail to join our fast paced team and be able to work under pressure. Relevant experience of working in a lodge, chalet, hotel or bed & breakfast with knowledge of cleaning, changing bedding and preparing areas for the next guests is preferable, however full training will be given for the right candidates.
Duties will include:
- Carry out general cleaning duties
- Stripping and remaking beds
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, including communal areas
- Cleaning barbecues and fire pit areas
- Dusting, vacuuming and sweeping
- Checking and replenishing inventory and reporting all technical and quality faults
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A warm approachable manner to both short breaks team and guests
- Strong team player
- Self-confident and the ability to use your own initiative
- Good time-keeping
- Good organisational skills
- A neat and tidy appearance
The role is variable hours worked on a flexible rota basis providing cover from Monday to Sunday including bank holidays and school holidays.
Salary in line with the national minimum/living wage.
A reliable mode of transport is recommended due to our remote location.
All applicants must have right to work in the UK.
To Apply – Please email your C.V and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to: HR Department, Port Lympne Reserve, Aldington Road, Lympne, Kent, CT21 4PD.