Closing Date: Friday 7 June 2019
Salary £19,890.00 per annum
Port Lympne Mansion and Gardens are a truly unique wedding, conference and party venue nestled in the heart of a world famous wild animal park. The Mansion house, located in the beautiful setting of Port Lympne Reserve was converted to a four-star 8 bedroom Hotel. The hotel’s eight bedrooms capture a unique fusion of original Edwardian features and latest contemporary luxuries, each with its own individual style and charm.
Reporting directly to the Deputy General Manager you will be working 45 hours per week worked five days out of seven, on a flexible rota basis. The main duties will include:
- To assist the events team and manager to provide support in respect of full hotel and event supervision including the supervision of the restaurant, bar and staff.
- To help with the delivery of a high-quality beverage service to maximise revenue through up-selling and excellent service standards.
- Ensure that billing procedures are adhered to and when cashing up tills ensure that the relevant procedures are followed correctly and securely in line with cash handling procedures.
- Processing orders and control of beverage related stock.
- Ensure the hotel and gardens are presented to the highest possible standards at all time and that the operation runs smoothly, so ensuring that the hirers and guests have a truly wonderful and unforgettable experience.
Along with excellent people skills, you must have; previous experience leading a team, excellent customer service skills, experience of large and busy service environments, be calm under pressure, as well as the ability to manage your time and resources effectively and show motivation with a drive to succeed.
It is also desirable you can demonstrate a high level of beverage product knowledge, flexibility and adaption to change, being organised and using a systematic approach to getting things done, making conscious decisions to take actions, setting and achieving high personal performance standards and being able to train and develop a team to meet business needs.
To apply: Please use the form below or email a CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to: Human Resources, Port Lympne Reserve, Lympne, Kent, CT21 4PD.