Closing date: Friday 17th July 2019
Salary dependent on experience
Howletts & Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks, in conjunction with the Aspinall Foundation, are a charity based conservation organisation committed to protecting rare and endangered animals from extinction through captive breeding and reintroduction programmes. The parks are home to one of the world’s most prized wild animal collections and are one of the biggest visitor attractions in Kent.
Reporting to the Offline Marketing Manager, you’ll create artwork for Howletts & Port Lympne across online & offline channels, adhering to brand guidelines using adobe suite.
This job is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks. Responsibilities will include;
- Creating branding, sales and marketing collateral for Howletts & Port Lympne – this could include sales brochures, posters, signage, pop-up stands, billboards, display adverts etc.
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss their requirements – and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of the brand
- Creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics
- Help to produce internal sales and marketing material to promote the brand and generate sales
- Degree or professional working experience in graphic or web design preferable
- Advanced working knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Illustrator
- A passion for creating stunning visuals
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
- Creative flair and a good eye for detail
- Strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials
- Be open to stakeholder feedback and able to advise constructively on any decisions/amends to artworks required
The ideal candidate should be organised, positive and articulate with excellent creative skills with previous graphic design experience in a B2C environment which is essential.
Good IT skills, including a full working knowledge of Microsoft, Mac & Adobe suite is essential.
This is a very fast paced working environment, therefore the candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent organisation skills. You will also have excellent attention to detail and be self-motivated to achieve high standards.
This permanent role is 40 hours per week, worked 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and will include working weekends and bank holidays on rare occasions and will be based at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply: Please use the form below or email a CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to: Human Resources, Port Lympne Reserve, Lympne, Kent, CT21 4PD.