Closing date: Monday 31st May 2021
Salary Depending on Experience
Howletts Wild Animal Park and Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, work in conjunction with the Aspinall Foundation, are a charity-based organisation committed to protecting rare and endangered animals from extinction through captive breeding and reintroduction programmes.
Our marketing team based at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is currently seeking a Marketing Executive to join us. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will communicate with our visitors, guests and supporters via a range of digital channels, whilst working closely with the Marketing Manager and wider marketing team.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
• Multi-channel content production with a focus on videography
• Production of internal reports detailing the performance of marketing campaigns
• PPC campaign management
• Tracking, analysis and optimisation of marketing campaigns
SEO optimisation of digital content
• Contributing to the development and delivery of social media strategy
• Responding to customer enquiries across a range of digital channels
• Contributing to the development of new online resources and projects as part of the digital team
• Supporting the wider team as required
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role
• Excellent content production skills, including videography
• Knowledge of SEO and digital best practice
• Experience of a content management system
• Design and creation of digital assets using Adobe Suite
• Email marketing using a major email service provider such as Hubspot, Mailchimp or Dotmailer
• A creative and imaginative approach to digital marketing and willingness to experiment to find solutions to complex problems
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Functions well under pressure and meets deadlines
• Knowledge of Google Ads, as well as basic-intermediate HTML would also be beneficial
As a Port Lympne employee, you will benefit from;
• 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Free entry into both of our parks as well as free tickets for your family and friends
• Free onsite parking
• Discounts on food, accommodation and retail products
• Plus, length of service-related benefits which include a company health plan and additional annual leave.
• A great working environment.
A full job description is available on request.
All applicants must have right to work in the UK.
To apply: Please use the form below or email a CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to: Human Resources, Port Lympne Reserve, Lympne, Kent, CT21 4PD.