Closing date: Friday 21 June 2019
Salary in line with the national minimum/living wage
Port Lympne Reserve is part of The Aspinall Foundation, a charity committed to protecting rare and endangered animals from extinction through captive breeding and reintroduction programs.
We require hosts, to work throughout our luxury guest accommodation on a flexible basis. We are currently looking for energetic, confident and sociable people with an eye for detail to join our fast-paced team. Relevant experience in hospitality and customer service is preferable however full training will be given.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and checking in guests
- Reception duties: booking activities for guests and helping with general enquiries
- Bar & Restaurant duties: using a till to take orders and payments, serving drinks and clearing tables
- Servicing guest areas
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A warm approachable manner to both short breaks team and guests
- Strong team player
- Self-confident and the ability to use your own initiative
- Good time-keeping
- Good organisational skills
The role is worked on a flexible rota basis providing cover from Monday to Sunday including bank holidays, school holidays and evenings. A valid driving licence is essential as you will be required to drive company vehicles. All applicants must have right to work in the UK.
To apply: Please use the form below or email a CV along with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to: Human Resources, Port Lympne Reserve, Lympne, Kent, CT21 4PD.