Closing date: Monday 24 January 2022
Permanent, 40 hours a week
£9.30 per hour
Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve is part of The Aspinall Foundation, a charity committed to protecting rare and endangered animals from extinction through captive breeding and reintroduction programs.
We require a Catering Supervisor, who will play a key role in managing the day-to-day operation of our multiple and varied catering outlets. Reporting to the Catering Manager, you will join a knowledgeable supervisory team with the expectation of delivering a high-quality experience to our guests, as well as motivating our team to ensure excellent customer service. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability. Exceptional supervisory skills and a strong understanding of customer service are also essential for this role.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent customer service
- Provide our team of catering assistants with support and training
- Ensure that high standards are maintained in cleanliness, hygiene, and presentation
- Ensure customer queries and requests are resolved and fulfilled
- Monitor and maintain all the equipment
- Manage the cashing up and change ordering
- Outlet stock management including deliveries, rotation, and waste control
The ideal candidate with have prior experience gained in a similar fast paced commercial food service environment. You will have the ability to prioritise, make appropriate decisions under pressure and be able to juggle various tasks at once to ensure everything runs smoothly.
You will have good problem-solving abilities and a proven track record of maintaining exceptional standards of service and presentation. Essential for this role are strong team leadership skills, excellent communication skills and an understanding that the needs of the guest always come first.
Working hours are 40 hours per week, worked on a rota basis and will include weekends, bank holidays and school holidays. A reliable form of transport is recommended due to the remote location of Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve. All applicants must have right to work in the UK.
• Free entry into both of our parks and free tickets for your family and friends
• Free onsite parking
• Discounts on food and retail products
• Uniform provided
• Training and development opportunities
To apply: Please use the form below or email your CV and covering letter to – email@example.com