Entry to the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
1. This draw starts on Thursday 28th July 2016 and closes on Monday 31st October 2016 at 11.59pm.
2. Eligibility for entry is within Mainland UK for ages 18 years and over.
3. Employees of Port Lympne Reserve and Howletts Wild Animal Park and their parent companies , their immediate families and any associated agencies are excluded from entering the competition.
4. Entry is deemed as: sharing your photograph or collage on your site with some surrounding explanatory copy and a reference to Port Lympne Reserve’s #ShareYourOutdoors competition page, nominating a blogger to join in, and then tweeting the blog post using the hashtag #ShareYourOutdoors.
5. Images must not feature watermarks and should be copyright-free.
6. All submissions must be your own work, be the exclusive property of you the Entrant and no third party rights may exist to any material entered.
7. Port Lympne Reserve cannot accept responsibility for submissions which are lost, delayed or spammed.
8. Entrants grant Port Lympne Reserve the license to use their submissions for all purposes connected with the challenge, including but not limited to post-promotion publicity and the opportunity to offer the images to the media.
9. Each individual is only allowed to enter the competition once.
10. Port Lympne reserves the rights to refuse entry into the draw.
11. Draw prize is as follows:
1 night stay at Pinewood Shepherds Hut for 2 People including dinner on the first night and breakfast the following morning. Excludes Bank Holidays and Weekends. Prize must be booked and taken in 2016. Prize only available for mid week stays, excluding bank holiday Mondays/Fridays. Prize does not include drinks or any other meals.
A Photography Day for 1 person with Port Lympne’s resident wildlife photographer. This is subject to availability. This will not be an exclusive one to one session and there will be other people in the group. Must be booked and taken in 2016
A Bespoke Safari for up to eight people at Port Lympne Reserve. This is subject to availability. Must be booked and taken in 2016. This will be a triple AAA safari http://www.aspinallfoundation.org/experience-days-and-activities#safaris and will not include animal encounters or hand feeding animals.
12. Prizes are non-negotiable. Port Lympne reserves the right to offer an alternative prize in the event that the original prize is unavailable.
13. The winners will be selected by a representative from Port Lympne The judges’ decisions are final.
14. All winners will be announced within 30 days of the competition close date. Winners will be contacted via email or through a contact page on their blog.
15. Winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize within 14 days of notification.
16. Port Lympne reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. In the event that this happens, this document will be updated with the amended Terms & Conditions.
Follow this link back to the ShareYourOutdoor page.