Whenever you want to visit us, booking your ticket online is the fastest and simplest way to start your adventure.
When you buy your single visit park tickets online today, you will automatically receive a 10% discount making this the cheapest way to meet the tigers, elephants, gorillas, lions and many other animals at our great wild animal parks.
Please note that the gorilla enclosures at the far end of Howletts Wild Animal Park (near the Pavilion Restaurant) will be closed until Saturday 28th March 2015 for maintenance. Access to the gorilla enclosures near the Gatehouse entrance will be open as usual. We apologise for any inconvenience.
We don’t currently sell passports online, but you can upgrade your single visit park ticket purchased online when you arrive at the park (or before you leave at the end of your visit) for a small additional charge.
Your Annual Ticket To A World Of Conservation
Your Passport has changed and now offers you even more benefits throughout the year:
- Exclusive discounts on a range of our once in a lifetime Animal Encounters, Experiences, Guided Tours and Photography courses.
- Exclusive offers, just for you on retail and catering products on selected dates throughout the year
- Passport holder event days with behind the scenes tours available.
- Monthly emails so you can stay up to date with all the latest news and offers from the parks
- Exclusive offers in retail and catering
- You help us to provide an excellent environment for some of the most rare and endangered species in the world.
- You help us to be a centre for breeding excellence, so that we can help send animals back to the wild.
- You help us grow our own fruit, veg, maize and browse so we can ensure we feed the freshest, best quality produce to our animals.
- You help us ensure that the animals are happy, healthy and lead full lives.
Our wild animal parks are packed full wth lots of fun and interesting things to do and see. So much so that one day is rarely enough! They are an ideal place to meet friends for a coffee or visit with the kids at the weekend.
Combine this with our action packed line up of events and our increasingly active breeding programmes and there will always be something new to see and do.